Weather Alert

TMSG:Kid Unlocks Dad's Phone With His Face To Call 911 Over Carbon Monoxide

Hurricane-force winds hit the North East last week and thousands of homes were left without power.

Many people were forced to turn to their generators to supply electricity and for one family, it almost turned deadly. Thankfully 9-year-old Jayline Barbosa Brandao was able to help her family. She saw her mother unconscious, passed out because of breathing in too much carbon monoxide. Soon after her father was overtaken too. Jayline tried to call 911 as quick as she could, but her father’s phone was locked. So she held up his phone to his face and got the phone to unlock.

Jayline was able to call 911 and her neighbors. Paramedics arrived in time and her family is all ok because of her.

Photo: Getty Images



Connect With Us Listen To Us On