The members of The Bobby Bones Show share a new fun and interesting fact every Friday! Find out if you knew these ones below:
- Bobby Bones – Bob Ross made 1,143 paintings during his career on PBS. The majority of them are stored at the Headquarters of Bob Ross Inc. in Virgina and his business partner shared they don’t have plans to sell them since Ross did not want that. You can find some for sale on eBay though.
- Amy – The 3 Musketeers candy bar got its name because it used to come in three different flavors: chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. It was in the 1930s, but they had to cut down during World War II due to rations being too expensive and that’s when it switched to chocolate only.
- Lunchbox – Koala’s, Elephants, Rats, Mice and Rhinos are all herbivores. When they are babies, they don’t have enough bacteria in their stomach to break down food, so they eat their parents’ poop.
- Eddie – Bananas get their curved shape by growing towards the sun. All bananas go through a process known as negative geotropism which indicates that they will grow towards the source of sunlight. This is also why it is rare to see a straight banana.
- Morgan – 3 of the 7 supervolcanoes are in the United States and one of them is located at Yellowstone National Park. The entire park sits on top of a volcanic hot spot and the bubbling geysers and hot springs are an indication of activity below the surface.